WE ARE HIRING
A&A's Tree Service is hiring experienced tree climbers to start immediately.
Tree Climber positions are available for individuals with a strong work ethic who are able to work independently, enjoy learning new skills, and like working outdoors.
The Tree Climber is a skilled position responsible for tree maintenance, pruning and removals on residential and commercial properties using their own ropes, harness, saddle, and/or company bucket truck in accordance with company policy.
YOU WILL NEED TO MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
• Must have previous tree climbing experience.
• Strong Leadership skills (looking for a climber and leader to run a tree crew)
• Be able to lift 75-100+ pounds - have the ability to perform strenuous labor in all weather conditions.
• Able to follow directions and work as a part of the team, using strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills and representing A&A’s Tree Service in a friendly and professional manner.
• Reports for duty at the designated location on time each day.
• Be willing to submit to a drug screening.
• Have valid driver’s license and available transportation.
• Climb trees with safety devices to properly cut down limbs.
• Cable, brace, tie, bolt, stake, and guy trees and branches to provide support.
• Utilize chain saws and work crews to safely cut down limbs.
• Use lifts and power tools to gain access to high areas.
• Manage work crews.
• Remove debris and cart away large limbs for disposal.
• Clear sites, streets, and grounds of woody and herbaceous materials, such as tree stumps and fallen trees and limbs.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
We are a family-owned business with an emphasis on customer focus and bring over 10 years of experience to each job. Our crew is extremely efficient with a concern for your property. We show up on time and do what we promise you. We guarantee quality results with A&A's Tree Service.
A&A's Tree Service specializes in Tree Removal, Trimming/Pruning, Stump Grinding and Emergency Storm Response. We service the WNY region to include all surrounding areas.